Sunday, April 25, 2010

Three Month Letter to MB


Miracle Baby turned 3 months old (YAY!) on April 23. Here is the letter I wrote to him (I write one every month).


Dear Miracle Baby

This has been a big month for you. You have grown a lot, learned a lot, ate a lot and smiled a lot. Your smile has become a welcome and often visitor. You have not decided to turn over all though you act like you can; you are just not interested in trying right now. You find it very funny when I try to teach you to say “Mama” and love to pee on Mimi.

We dedicated you to the Lord and the service was beautiful. You lay very contently in my arms and only fussed when Bro. B took you away to have Bro. H pray for you. You wore a cute outfit with your name on the front and little blue shoes that said “Thank Heaven for little boys.” I got you a little furry, white sheep as a present to your dedication. You seem to like the fur against your tiny hands.

You met a lot of my extended family at Papaw Joe’s birthday party. I began reading books to you every night before we sleep. I am trying to get you to take a lovey with Winnie the Pooh on it but I’m not sure you love it. You seem to like to hold our shirts and papaw’s chest hair better. You are getting very strong and hold your head up most of the time but you also like to head butt us. You are started sitting with assistance and seem to like the recliner. You still love your swing better than anything and often cry to swing in it.

You have also outgrown your newborn clothes and now you are wearing 0-3 month clothes but some of them are too short!!! Your legs seem a million miles long; you are going to be a tall boy.

I went back to work February 23 and my desk is lined with pictures of you and I cry lots of times on my way to work because I miss you. Daddy had been keeping you and sent me lots of pictures while I was at work but Daddy got a job on Monday (yay!) so now Papaw and Mimi are keeping you. They send me pictures and I love seeing your adventures with them. I can’t wait to see how you grow this month!!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Why the miracle baby? Did you have problems during birth or just because he was given to you when you didn't think you would have a sweet baby boy?

Cupcake Dessert said...

I call him Miracle baby because I have PCOS and I was not ovulating. So I was put on Clomid to help me ovulate but the blood test showed that I still didn't ovulate. But it turns out that I did and was pregnant!!! So I believe that God stepped in and gave me my miracle!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! :) I thought I remembered reading that about you before but I was just a making sure! :)