Saturday, May 2, 2009

8 Things Lists

I was tagged by Sparkette with this meme. I didn't have anything planned today really so I decided to go ahead and just do it :)


8 Things I look Forward To...
#1.) Finding out if I ovulated this month
#2.) Mother's day tea with my mom
#3.) Getting my air fixed
#4.) Seeing my nursery babies again
#5.) Spending time with my family
#6.) My first Avon order coming in
#7.) Monday (my day off) with my hubby
#8.) My hubby finding a job!!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
#1.) came to work
#2.) loaded the dishwasher
#3.) cooked dinner
#4.) washed clothies
#5.) tweeted
#6.) blogged
#7.) sent emails
#8.) took a time-out in the tub

8 Things I wish I could do.
#1.) Wake up in time to look nice for work
#2.) Have my baby
#3.) Stick to a diet
#4.) Be a better Christain
#5.) Open up a diner
#6.) Renew my vows with the hubs
#7.) Be happier about doing things for my church
#8.) Go on a cruise (me too Sparkette!!)

8 Shows I watch.
#1.) House
#2.) Rock of Love
#3.) What not to wear
#4.) How I Met Your Mother
#5.) Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
#6.) Good Eats
#7.) Chopped
#8.) Jon and Kate + 8


The Rules:

1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 Bloggers.
4) Let them know that they have been tagged!

I am so horrible about tagging poeple!!! I get nervous that they will get mad!!!! So I tag you, how about you, you, you, you, ummm you, and you, and well you.

Feel free to post!! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah cruise come to me! LOL! :)

Love how you tagged peeps!