Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Works for me wednesday - - 1/14/09




HUSBAND and I both often take hard boiled eggs for breakfast and/or lunch so at the begining of the week I will boil eggs and put them back in the carton so they don't get broken. Recently I started marking the eggs so we don't get confused, with little faces. That way we know which eggs are hard boiled and which eggs are raw. It also brings a little smile to my hubby's face when he is at work... Here I have drawn my family lol..



P.S. If you place eggs in cold water immediately after boiling them it will make them easier to peel! :)


brought to you by: Rocks in my dryer

4 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Ok, that's very clever! Good idea.

Thanks for sharing it!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

The little faces are cute! We've been eating hard boiled eggs in the morning for a week or so. I like your tip! Thanks!

Amy McMean said...

I like the faces. I can see how this would be helpful, imagine the disappointment when you realize you have a raw egg to eat. yuckaroo

Chris said...

That's a great idea -- and I had no idea about putting them in cold water. Good to know!