Friday, January 2, 2009

Photostory Friday 1/2


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
I actually have shared most of the photos I have taken this week so I pulled this one from back a little while.

The Sunday before Christmas we decided to sing Christmas songs in the nursery at church and here is what happened:




They started dancing!! Especially my friend's son E and his "girlfriend" M. Everytime I think about it I smile and I am so glad that I captured it in this pic.

And I really like that it is blurry.. it almost shows motion lol.

7 comments:

Lulu said...

I love their enthusiasm!

Happy New Year!

rachael said...

that is way too cute!

happy new year!

Michelle said...

Aww, that is so cute!

Jenty said...

That's so cute!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Nothing better than a good dance party. :) Cute! Happy New Year!

Chris said...

They remind me of the Peanuts characters.

Joyce said...

Sweet kids!!!