Friday, January 2, 2009

My Word for 2009: Believe

On Ae she suggested (and does for herself) that we pick one word for 2009. And I think that is a GREAT idea!!! So here is my word:





Believe: (according to dictionary.com)

v. tr.
To accept as true or real
To credit with veracity
To expect or suppose; think

//-->v. intr.
To have firm faith, especially religious faith.
To have faith, confidence, or trust
To have confidence in the truth or value of something
To have an opinion; think





In 2009 I will BELIEVE in my God. I will BELIEVE in my Husband. I will BELIEVE in myself. I will do my best to live up to this in 2009






I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best
calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing alot. I believe in
being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy
girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day
and I believe in miracles.

- Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love that idea!!!!