Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things you should know about me if we're gonna be BFF






Little Miss Mama (a new fav of mine) is hosting a linky party (YAY!). So here goes!!!


Things you should know about me if we're gonna be BFF


I have slight OCD. I check the stove several times before leaving even though I haven't turned it on that day.

I can (and do) love my BFF's kids as much as my own. I spent almost as much on them as my own for Christmas

Photobucket

Ferrero Rocher are my all time favorite candy but I don't buy them for myself because they are so expensive.

My second favorite pleasure is chocolate covered strawberries... YUM!

I often give baked goods as adult presents. I have been told my sugar cookies are awesome!

My pregnancy with Connor was kinda difficult. I find myself talking about it alot because it didn't go as I wanted it to, but I am working on not talking about it so much lol.

Photobucket



Most days I don't wear makeup

Alot of days I put on a necklace, feel silly and take it off. So I have tons of necklaces I never wear.

My best friend lost her dad this year and I felt like I lost my second dad as well. He was a great man and I hope he is watching over me and Connor.

Photobucket

I would chose Dr. Pepper to drink every time.

Men are my weakness. I'm a single mom now so I have alot of crushes. *wink*

I will love anything if it's pink.

I love to carry giant purses with all my secrets inside.



I have no idea how to fold fitted sheets, baby wraps or underwear.

When my husband I seperated an old flame that meant alot to me contacted me about getting back together. I started talking to him and then one day I logged into facebook to see him tagged in HIS wedding pictures. He had gotten married that weekend.




I can't watch ASPCA commericals without crying. And also I want to rescue every furry thing I see but I can't because I don't have room for them.

I love the smell of gas, paint and fingernail polish. When I was pregnant I craved the smells.

I hate milk, macaroni and cheese and cream style corn and will throw up if forced to eat it. Just ask my kindergarten teacher.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Found you through the link up!! :)

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that guy was talking to you about getting back together and getting married at the same time. What a jerk!!!

I too had a difficult pregnancy and delivery. Almost 5 years later I still talk about it. I think I need to shut up. haha.

mal blair said...

what a great list!

ferrero rocher & chocolate covered strawberries are both heavenly.

Karen said...

Cute list. I love the shirts.

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Total bummer about the mac and cheese....but we could still be friends too. I have a lot of crushes too but most of mine are on cartoon characters!
Amie @ http://www.kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

ashley @ little miss momma said...

WOW, what a great list girl--honest, funny, sweet, sad--you had it all in here! So glad you linked up! My jaw dropped when I read about the guy getting married--ugg! And now I want to know whats in your purse, lol!

ashley
www.littlemissmomma.com