Saturday, December 18, 2010

5 Things I Love About Christmas

5 Things I Love About Christmas


Christmas Spirit - Christmas is the time that we celebrate the birth of Jesus. This makes the whole spirit of Christmastime completely different. I love that. I love the feeling in the air. The feeling of community. The feeling of celebration. It makes the whole world seem magical.

Photobucket

Decorations - I love the glitter, the shine, the bright colors. I love it all. I love the twinkling lights and the glamour. It's like the whole world has an extra bit of glimmer. Love that!


Photobucket

Gatherings - I really enjoy spending time with my extended family. But everyone works alot so the only time we have a day off at the same time is the holidays. I love getting together and being surrounded by family and kids. I love the cooking for others and the teasing and laughs.

Photobucket

Giving/Making others happy - I love giving gifts to poeople. I love seeing the look on their face when they like what you worked so hard to find for them. I love having something and looking at it and being reminded of who gave it to me.

Photobucket

Crafting - Don't we all love crafting? And Christmas gives me all kinds of craft opportunties. I can make ornaments and glittery, shiny things. And food! Christmas gives me plenty of crafty food opportunities.


Photobucket


got this prompt from:

”ourlifesjourney”Hosted by Photobucket.com


but I am way behind!!

No comments: