Friday, February 6, 2009

Photostory Friday - - 2/06/09

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




This is my hair today.

It is aided by a hair piece.



I have been wearing this (in different ways) since Monday when I bought it. My hair is NOT naturally curly. My hubby has everyday complemented my hair. Yet has not noticed it is a hair piece. Every day I have taken it down and he has commented that I have taken my hair down yet he has not noticed that my hair was previously curly and it now straight. He has also not noticed that it takes me about 2.2 minutes to accomplish this curly hair.
I really thought he would notice immediately (my dad did) so I didn't tell him. Now it is kinda too late to tell him. So I guess I am waiting for him to notice.

14 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

That is SO FUNNY! Guys crack me up. They really never notice this stuff. I am impressed that your dad did notice. You will have to update us when hubby does figure it out. ha ha.

Nina said...

I have a pony tale that is a hair piece. I loved it when my hair was shorter... my husband didn't notice that my hair was much, much longer in a pony tale then when it was down. I don't think they pay that close attention.

I miss my pony tale, my hair is just to long to wear it now.

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

That is so cute! I totally want one. At least he complimented you, but yeah, guys are clueless. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks super cute! Guys are so clueless, aren't they?

Diane said...

looks cute! i'd just take the compliment and run with it if i were you. between him being an aspie and being male, he may never notice! lol

Jenni said...

LOL! Men are so unobservant!

Jenni said...

Oh and it looks CUTE!

Cecily R said...

That's awesome! I bet money my husband wouldn't notice either...but he also once bought me a dress I already owned (it was even the same color!). :)

You're hair looks great, by the way!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Too funny!
Observant isn't he!

Chris said...

This bodes well for all of us guys...

TuTu's Bliss said...

Hysterical!!! Men crack me up! Jen

Anonymous said...

Douse your head with steak sauce sweetie. That'll get his attention.

Michelle said...

LOL! That is too funny. I'm not sure my husband would notice either.

CC said...

well it looks great!