Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Honest Scrap Award



I am so excited!! Thank you so much blueviolet for my VERY first bloggy award.. it means so much to me!! YAY!





The rules for this award are:





1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.





2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.





3. List at least ten honest things about yourself.








I'm going to be completely honest and say please don't make me pass it forward.. i have these scary visions of pple not wanting to have to be honest... and getting mad at me for passing it to them... so if you want to do this, consider yourself TAGGED!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Now for my ten honest things:

My real name is Alisha.. ssshhh don't tell anyone

I had the worse case of ADD. I start projects and then lose interest very quickly. I read books about half way and then move on to another. I have an abondoned myspace and facebook and no telling what else.

I tell everyone I'm 25 but I am really 26. I'm very afraid of turning 30 and 26 is closer!!!

I want a baby desperately. I get very upset at poeple who get pregnant "accidently" becuase we have been trying for a year with no luck.

My last boyfriend (before I got married) was 35 and married. I worked with him and just fell in lust love with him. We "dated" for four years.

Sometimes I take my bad moods out on HUSBAND.

I have never had a real party for my birthday.

I have an irrational fear of the dark. I know that there is nothing there I just can't fight back the panic.

I secretly listen to Christmas music year round and Elvis music alone.

I hide money from HUSBAND because I am afraid that we won't have enough money for food. And it has actually come in handy.. not for food but for gas

Whew that was hard!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

yay! congrats on your award! i promise not to tell any of your secrets! :)

tiarastantrums said...

great honest remarks - I think we can all say these things!

Tiffany said...

Hello cupcake. :)

Great award and to an even greater lady. Love your honesty and your real life writing.

Tiff
The Boren Life