Friday, January 16, 2009

Focus Friday - - 1/16/09

Focus Friday



Okay! Last week my goals were dealing with my planner and calender for 2009 and wonders of all wonders I got them done! Because I didn't want to have to fail in front of you guys haha!!!

I was really hopeing that I wouldn't have to do this! I was really hoping that this wouldn't have to be my Focus Friday that I could motivate myself and get it all done!! But alas, here I am!

My Focus for this week is to get all my Christmas stuff put away!! I know I know!! Please don't judge me!! I am trying to blame it on the virus I have had for the past two days but I have had weeks.. weeks!! But this is the WEEK!! I am going to get it done!!!

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

Good luck on putting all the stuff away. I STILL have a few items left out. It's hard :o)

Thanks for following me :o)

Karla Meachem said...

You can do it!

It's especially good that you took care of yourself while you weren't feeling well. HIGH 5!!

Have a wonderFULL week!

Debra said...

I just found your blog.....I love your cupcake themed header! Too cute!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Great focus lots of people are still there, I think it just means you did a great job of decorating for the holidays so there is lots to take down. Congrats on last week and good luck this week.

Jennifer said...

My focus this week is what you accomplished last week. It sounds like we both need strength for this week, but we can do it.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Ha! Judge you? At least you have a plan for getting your stuff down. Ours is still up, no telling when it will come down. Our house is procrastination central! :)
Have a great weekend!

Nanny A said...

I am with you on having to complete the focuses weekly, who wants to fail in front of "millions" online.

Here is my fccus: http://www.nannyadventures.com/focus-friday/focus-friday-2-i-am-joining-in/

Good luck and see you Friday.