Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in Review

I have been trying to decided how to wrap up this year and remember what happened. I got this idea from a lady i follow on Be Different... Act Normal... So here is my year in pictures! I hope you enjoy!!!






January
S found out that my E was going to be a big brother!!!!


February
HUSBAND asked me to marry him!!!! Here is my ring. We also visited Sprinkle in WV this month as well!!!


March
Easter with S.'s son E.


April
HUSAND talked me into running off to the courthouse with him!!!! This is my bouquet that I made myself!!!!

May
S became an RN. Here she is with her lil E




June
Cooper became a big brother!!!!!



July
We saved Sushi while watching the Fourth of July Fireworks. I told HUSBAND we would find her a home and I did.. OURS!!!







August
My birthday!! I turned 25.. again!!! Here is my cake!!!!


September
E welcomed his little brother K



October
E's birthday!!!! It was also Halloween but this was most important :)



November
Our yard got rolled!!! That means we are loved!!!


December
Our first Christmas as man and wife. Here is our first Christmas tree in our first (rented) home.


1 comment:

WillowLakeScents said...

Ohhhh ~ I LOVE your Birthday cake ~ I want one lol.