Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My top ten kids DVDs

I have a small child. He's one so he is not too much into television yet. And that's good (lol). But I am a big fan of kid's movies because for the most part you don't have to worry about seeing inappropriate things. So today I want to share with you the top ten DVDs I can't wait to show Connor.












Fraggle Rock!!! I loved this show as a kid!!





Mickey Mouse is a classic for good reason!














I love penguins... and this one is super cute!





This movie is so cute!!!








Love the message here!!!







This was one of my favorites when I was a kid.




Connor loves fish and water so he stays glued to this one!!







My dad loves this movie.. so I humor him lol...





I love the characters in this one.




We love anything Veggie Tales at our house. Larry the Cucumber is the best!!







Oh, and the only thing on TV that Connor is interested in is this lady:






Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments: