Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Stumbles - 2/26

Photobucket

Favorite New (to me blog): Funky Polkadot Giraffe

I really want to do this with Connor but I will have to wait until he is older: Sorting
Matching Dolls

Craft I want to make: Cupcake Picture Frame and this one: Anthro Cameo Collage Necklace

Easter Craft I love: Peep House

Recipe I want to try: Chocolate Cupcake with Flaming Strawberries

Totally cute party I love: Toy Story Birthday Party

Product I'm loving: Mississippi State Pillow

I love this post about raising children:
Apology is a lovely perfume

Love, just love: Cupcake Fondue

2 comments:

Staci said...

Wow, you stumbled some great ones! And I was able to get you linked up. Thanks for participating!!

Kristen said...

Oh, yum! Cupcake fondue? Brilliant...and delicious! I love this idea!