Wednesday, December 1, 2010
My top 5 Holiday "must haves"
Our Life's Journey is "doing a series, 25 Days of Christmas. Each day will be a new prompt" Love this kind of thing so I am SO there!
My top 5 are:
1. Scizzors and tape. For some reason I can never find scizzors and tape at my house. So I try to stash a little extra in various places.
2. Caramel Brulee Latte. Starbucks. They only have it at Christmas time. It is delicious!! Especially with a orange cranberry skone... Yum
3. A Calendar. This year I printed a single piece of paper off with December 2010. Hey, it works!!
4. A last-minute-anyone-would-love-it gift. Most of the time it consists of almond bark and my candy molds. Everyone loves chocolate right? Right?
5. A McRib! Another food item that I can only get during the holidays. LOVE!
I just realized that almost this whole list is about food. Um, yea