Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My top 5 Holiday "must haves"

”ourlifesjourney”Hosted by Photobucket.com

Our Life's Journey is "doing a series, 25 Days of Christmas. Each day will be a new prompt" Love this kind of thing so I am SO there!

My top 5 are:

1. Scizzors and tape. For some reason I can never find scizzors and tape at my house. So I try to stash a little extra in various places.


2. Caramel Brulee Latte. Starbucks. They only have it at Christmas time. It is delicious!! Especially with a orange cranberry skone... Yum



3. A Calendar. This year I printed a single piece of paper off with December 2010. Hey, it works!!

4. A last-minute-anyone-would-love-it gift. Most of the time it consists of almond bark and my candy molds. Everyone loves chocolate right? Right?




5. A McRib! Another food item that I can only get during the holidays. LOVE!




I just realized that almost this whole list is about food. Um, yea

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

LOL!! Love your list and what a great idea with the chocolate!! :o) I totally need to try that holiday drink at Starbucks! Sounds delish!

Oh, got the linky thingy working if you want to link up!!! :O)

Thanks so much for joining. It should be fun!

Anonymous said...

nice collection of top 5...i like it...

Rebecca Jo said...

A McRib... I had to laugh!!! :) I've never had one but keep hearing everyone talking about these things!

Yep - a stand by gift for anyone... I like the idea of chocolate!!!