Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lemon Cool Whip Cookies

I kinda remember seeing these on a blog recently but I cannot verify that or remember who it might have been. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com a while ago and make them for my mom around Christmas since she loves lemon. But if you posted this on your blog shoot me a message and I will give you credit.

Lemon Cool Whip Cookies

1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 eggs
1 package lemon cake mix
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration (I have left this off. Still good)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets.

Beat together the whipped topping and eggs together. Add the lemon cake mix and continue to mix. Dough will be thick. Chill for 1 hour (or dough will be sticky)

Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of confectioners' sugar and roll to coat. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8 minutes.

I recommend a test batch for cooking times. Everytime I make these cookies it seems to take a different amount of time to cook them. They will be a soft cookie but the bottom should be golden brown. And they are delicious!!

No comments: