Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Update

I know I have been gone a while guys!! I am so sorry but these fertility drugs are kicking my butt... my sister just found out she's preggo and this cannot possibly be a worse time for her. My youngest nephew is only 7 months old and she is trying to change jobs and my BIL is laid off. She cried when she told me and made me promise that I didn't hate her. I don't hate her. I am just feeling hurt but I'm sure some of you guys completely understand.

Right now I am on day 3 of taking my Clomid. I just had the most painful, heaviest (TMI I know) period of my life. So after I finish the Clomid I will just be waiting to ovulate! YAY!!! I am hoping by this time next month their will be a little bun in my oven :)

Now just a little something I was thinking about today:

When my hubby and I first got married I did dinner alot differently. I love to cook and I always have, but when I cook for myself I would just make what I felt like eating and just enough for me. But cooking for two required more. So when we first got married every week I would buy exactly this: 7lbs ground beef, 7 kinds of Hamburger helper, sour cream, hot dogs and buns, a bag of chips, 7 cans of veggies, and a cake mix. We were also broke. Bad broke.
We are actually doing better financially now than we were then. We also buy Angel Food for some variety. I buy lots of fresh vegetables and fresh fruit. I try to make different foods every week and everyday.

Something I found online :)

infertility prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

Allison said...

I just finished my first round of Clomid last Friday, so I know what you mean about them kicking your butt! A couple days after I finished taking the pills, I felt like I was back to my normal self. So just hold tight! It will get better!

Amy McMean said...

Hey welcome back stranger.

Good luck. I hope you have a bun in the oven soon also.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the update! I have been thinking about you. I hope the next few weeks see you feeling better and that this is the month your wish comes true!

Nina said...

Good luck and I sure hope your dreams of being a mom come true.

Have you tired the zip lock steam bags? They are great for variety with the fresh vegies.

Elizabeth said...

Hiya Cupcake! I was surfing around looking for some support for being married to a man with Asperger's. I came across your blog. We've got a lot in common! I hope to see more posts from you.
-Elizabeth

The Quiet One said...

Came across this blog and wanted to wish you good luck.