Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cooking/Baking Quizes

I saw a link to this cooking quiz on Baking Bites (she also created a baking one!!!). Here is what the cooking quiz says about What's My Cooking Personality:

e) Innovative: Creative and trend-setting, innovative cooks seldom use recipes and like to experiment with ingredients, cuisine styles and cooking methods.

but I also had several answers that would make me this:

b) Methodical: Talented cooks who rely heavily on recipes. The methodical cook has refined tastes and manners. Their creations always look exactly like the picture in the cookbook.

Kinda contradictory (LOL) but I think what it means (for me) is that I like to get recipes and change them around to fit what I like and want and what is easy for me. I do like to experiment but I like using ingredients that are familiar to me.

As I said
Baking Bites also made a baking quiz. Here is what it says about me:

a) Giving: Friendly, well-liked and enthusiastic, giving bakers seldom experiment, love baking and like to serve tried-and-true family favorites that they know are crowd pleasers, rather than risk experimenting with the unknown.

and this:

e) Innovative: Creative and trend-setting, innovative bakers seldom use recipes and like to experiment with ingredients, cuisine styles and methods.

LOL again it seems to indicate the same as the cooking quiz and I think it's pretty accurate!! Go take the quizes and have some fun!! :)


P.S.
Down one post from the baking quiz on Baking Bites is the cutest ever cake pan I have ever seen :)

No comments: