Thursday, February 5, 2009

Writer's Workshop - - 2/5/09




4.) Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.

  1. Who won the Superbowl? No really who won?
  2. Will people think it's weird when me and hubby renew our vows in five years just because I never had a real wedding?
  3. Will my tax return be enough to catch us up on bills?
  4. Why have i never posted an actual cupcake on here?
  5. Why is the Love Dare so hard?
  6. Why is Adult Swim still on the air?
  7. How long will it take me to exceed my picture allotment on blogger? And then what should i do?
  8. If i can hear the men in the men's room from my desk can they hear me in the ladies' room from their office?
  9. Will Obama give us another stimulus check? Because I need one bad.
  10. How come I am subscribed to over 200 blogs and can't seem to get rid of any of them???

6 comments:

Cathy said...

LOL! Loved the one about hearing the men in the men's restroom! That was a great list!

Heather said...

The Steelers won ... and umm, yeah, they can probably hear you. Maybe you should turn on a water faucet or flush incessantly ... ya know, to muffle the tinkle sounds.

Michelle said...

Gasp.....we have a picture allotment???

Amy McMean said...

I'm hoping we get a check from Mr. Obama. That would be swell.

Kati said...

The Steelers won.. no doubt! I heart my team!!

I feel you on the taxes.. we just filed our last night.. we are expected to receive our refund on the 20th.. and I am looking forward to reducing our cc debt!!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Here's hoping they can't hear you in the restroom, that we ALL get a stimulus check & that we ALL get enough money back from taxes to catch up on bills.
:)