Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things I love Thursday - - 1/22/09







The latest and greatest thing I love is my new planner!! Look how cute!!! It is a 19 month and started in June (as in the school year) but I have plans to scrap some pictures that I love on the pages that I won't be using this year.







This is what this week looks like. I love to add little clipart and drawings as well as different colored highlighting and ink pens. On that post it is a bible scripture that I love that I can move around. I also have highlighted in pink there my meal planning. In the lower right corner is a post it with a reminder to take my daily picture for my 365.








On the page for the next week I placed a post it (that I can move of course) and I am writing down what I eat everyday for my diet. Thjere is also the phone number for the SSN office (LOL) I need to change my name.







At the beginning on another post it (I love those things) I have my grocery list. Which so far just has aloe vera soak on it haha...





Here is the schedule of blog meme's that I love to do. This is on a week that I won't be using near the front

It also has a monthly sheet that I plan on placing a bill schedule on. So I can add up our income and subtract our bills and have a sort of budget.



And it has this dandy rubber band around the whole thing so nothing falls out!! LOVE LOVE LOVE


6 comments:

Brooke said...

i love it!! :) those are my favorite colors together.

Lola said...

I love this planner!! the colors are great and I love your use of post its!!! i am also an addict.. so organized.. you go girl.. i hope you eating good food to write down too, diet buddy :)

thediaperdiaries said...

Love that. First off super cute, which is a must :)And I love all the things you are tracking.

Pamela said...

You are so organized! Definitely an inspiration to me! :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

The planner looks great. I love having important things all in one place!

Anonymous said...

I have one right here too! It's perfect!