Thursday, January 8, 2009

Easy Peazy Lemon Pepper Chicken






6 chicken breasts (i had the tenderloins which are smaller so I used 12)



Parkay butter spray






lemon pepper




Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Place chicken on baking sheet. Spray both sides of chicken with Parkey. Then rub the lemon pepper onto the chicken. Bake for 20-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.




Please note: You should always be very careful with chicken and make sure that you cook it completely!!!



I love this recipe. Its easy, quick (except for baking the chicken), and so tasty. And it is also healthy!!! Chicken is very low in fat and calories and the Parkey and lemon pepper are fat free!!!!

1 comment:

Honey Mommy said...

That sounds so yummy. I like lemon-pepper flavoring, so I'll have to give this a try for dinner sometime. I like to rub the seasoning on the chicken and then grill it. Mmmmm!